Training, Policies, Resources, and Reporting
Policies, Resources, and Reporting
- Salem Academy and College Sex Discrimination Harassment and Related Sexual Misconduct Policy (Updated August 2023)
- Anonymous Reporting Website
- 第九条 Training for Appellate Officers
- 第九条 Training for Advisors
- 第九条 Training for Hearing Officers
- 第九条 Training for Coordinators
- 第九条 Training for Investigators
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Salem Academy and College, in furtherance of its values as an educational institution and in compliance with civil rights laws, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, *性, *gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, 怀孕, 残疾, 年龄, 宗教, veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable local, 状态, or federal law in admission, 治疗, 访问, or employment in its programs and 活动.
Discrimination and harassment are antithetical to the values and standards of the Salem community; are incompatible with the safe, healthy environment that the Salem community expects and deserves and will not be tolerated. Salem is committed to providing programs, 活动, and an education and work environment free from discrimination and harassment. Salem is also committed to fostering a community that promotes prompt reporting and fair and timely resolution of those behaviors.
Inquiries concerning discrimination or harassment based on a protected characteristic or status other than sex should be referred to:
- 为员工: The Director of Human Resources and Benefits and 第九条 Coordinator at [email protected] or 336-917-5721
- For Academy Students: The Head of School, Kris Porazzi Sorrells, at [email protected] or 336-917-5524
- For College Students: The Chief 校园 Culture Officer and Vice President for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, AJ mazari, at [email protected] or 336-917-5268 (for College students).
Inquiries concerning sex discrimination and harassment should be referred to the 第九条 Coordinator, Orielle希望, at [email protected] or 336-917-5721.
*As an all-girls school, Salem Academy admits only female students as permitted by law. As a women’s college, 澳门永利总站官方登录 admits students who were assigned female at birth or identify as a woman in its undergraduate program as permitted by law. In its continuing education and graduate programs, 澳门永利总站官方登录 does not restrict admission on the basis of sex or gender identity/expression.